Following the National Government’s announcement, the Brannel Room is now available for hire without restriction on numbers due to COVID. Other restrictions, for example, fire regulations will still apply.
The Prime Minister stated we must remember that the pandemic is not over. Cases are currently rising, as are hospitalisations. Cases, hospitalisations and, sadly, deaths, will rise further as society and the economy reopen. Vigilance must be maintained and people have been asked to make informed decisions and act carefully and proportionately, to manage the risks to themselves and others.
Therefore, if you intend to hire the Brannel Room, you are requested to
- Follow the legal requirement by self-isolating if you have tested positive or been asked to do so by the NHS Test & Trace;
- Stay at home if you are showing any symptoms of Covid;
- Check in by scanning the QR code on the door before entry;
- Wear a face covering (unless exempt) when entering and leaving the room or using the toilet;
- Use the hand sanitiser provided;
- Keep the room well ventilated by opening doors and windows;
- Wash your hands regularly, especially if you cough or sneeze; and
- Consider individual and others risks, such as clinical vulnerabilities and vaccination status.
Any queries should be directed to the Parish Council office on 01726 823003 or firstname.lastname@example.org