The Parish Council has asked for a meeting with Statkraft to talk about the proposed solar energy farm between Treviscoe and St Dennis. Due to the current situation, Statkraft has agreed to hold an online meeting with the Parish Council on the evening of Wednesday 14th July 2021 starting at 7pm. There will be a short presentation and then a chance to ask questions. There is an opportunity for a small number of residents to attend. If you would like to do so, please email firstname.lastname@example.org who is helping Statkraft set up the meeting.
The pre-application consultation for this proposal has been running since March. Residents and businesses who wish to make comment can still do so by contacting Statkraft directly in the following ways:
- Visit the project website and online community hall, where outline plans and information is displayed. www.statkraft.co.uk/treviscoesolar
- Fill in the online feedback form that is available at the website and in the community hall
- Email email@example.com with your comments on the proposal
- Telephone 0207 549 1299
- Write to Statkraft, Treviscoe Solar, 19th Floor, 22 Bishopsgate, London, EC2N 4BQ
- Anyone without internet access should call the phone number and can ask for material to be posted to them.
The Parish Council are happy to take questions in advance of the meeting, please forward them to the office if you would like us to ask questions on your behalf.